Jan van Spall – Luxury Heritage Suite
With Private Verandah
This vast suite, decorated wiih vibrant fabrics, harbours a very large verandah overlooking the pool and garden, perfect for cozy breakfasts, romantic candlelit dinners or simply dozing off on the daybed in the afternoon with a book from the hotel library. The room features two queen size beds, a writer’s desk, a sitting corner and a dining table. Colonial art adorns the walls.
The large marble and mahogany bathroom with louvered shutters has a separate bathtub and shower. Cochine amenities.
Jan van Spall is also appreciated by families and friends travelling together.
- 69 m2 with private verandah - bathroom, with separate bath & shower,
- Air conditioning and indoor/outdoor ceiling fans
- Breakfast & a choice of one main meal - In roomn Nespresso machine
- In room massages available (extra unless included in a packege)
- Airport pick up and drop off service available (extra)