Mahe de la Bourdonnais – Luxury Heritage Room
With Church View
Charming and bright Mahe de la Bourdonnais, on the first floor, is certainly a reminder that the French had their role in the colonial history of India and Kerala. It is also a discreet reminder that the owners of Le Colonial are French. The Teak floorboards and raftered ceilings, the gentle afternoon light through the louvered windows, the heritage two poster bed, large cozy armchairs and the antique wardrobe and desk transport you to another era, as does the rest of the house.
The teak and marble bathroom, with separate bathtub and stand up shower, nicely complete the luxurious experience. Cochin amenities.
- 25 m2 with en-suite bathroom - separate bathtub & shower
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Breakfast & a choice of a 3-course lunch or dinner
- In room massages available (not included in rate)
- Airport pick up and drop off service available (not included in rate)