Tipu Sultan – Luxury Heritage Room
With CHURCH VIEW
Located on the ground floor, away from the living areas, Tipu Sultan overlooks Saint Francis church on one side and the local back street with traditional Keralan shops on the other. The room is easily accessible and its marble and mahogany bathroom is equipped for the differently abled. Cochine amenities.
Tipu Sultan, although heritage in style and design, is the only room with a little Indian influence, such as the impressive large almirah.
The heritage room appeals, amongst others, to families as Vasco da Gama, with its twin beds, is litterally three steps across the corridor.
- 25 m2 with en-suite bathroom - separate bathtub & shower
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Breakfast & a choice of a 3-course lunch or dinner
- In room massages available (not included in rate)
- Airport pick up and drop off service available (not included in rate)