Vasco da Gama – Luxury Heritage Junior Suite
With Church View
Located on the ground floor, away from living areas, Vasco da Gama overlooks Saint Francis church . The elegant suite is named after the Portuguese explorer whose last residence Le Colonial was. Portraits of Vasco da Gama dress the walls and pieces of art from a lost era revive the home’s colonial heritage. When set together, the beds turn into a queen size bed. The mahogany and marble bathroom offers a classic bathtub along with a stand up shower. Cochine amenities. The suite, with its two poster twin beds, appeals, amongst others, to families as parents can sleep in Tipu Sultan which is litterally three steps across the corridor.
- 42 m2 with en-suite bathroom - separate bathtub & shower
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Breakfast & a choice of a 3-course lunch or dinner
- In room massages available (not included in rate)
- Airport pick up and drop off service available (not included in rate)